Providing accessible and transferable training.
Select a seminar to access further information: registration and information for future events, and presentations and photos of events already held.
- Business Models, Amsterdam, 20-22 September 2004.
- Persistent Identifiers, Cork, 17-18 June 2004.
- File Formats for Preservation, Wien, 10-11 May 2004.
- Appraisal of Scientific Data, Lisboa, 15-17 December 2003.
- DSpace Installation Seminar, Glasgow, 9-11 September 2003.
- Metadata in Digital Preservation, Marburg, 3-5 September 2003.
- Preserving the Web, Kerkira, 22-23 May 2003.
- Moving Archives Online Symposium, Den Haag, 17 April 2003.
- Policies for Digital Preservation, Paris, 29-30 January 2003.
- OAIS Training Seminar, København, 28-29 November 2002.
Promote and develop new approaches to preservation challenges.
Select a workshop to access further information: registration and information for future events, and presentations and photos of events already held.
- Managing and Archiving Records in the digital era, Bern, 25-26 October 2004.
- Workflow, Budapest, 13-15 October 2004.
- Preservation of Born-digital Art, 8 October 2004.
- ERPANET@SOA2004: Introducing ERPANET's Knowledge Base, Glasgow, 30 August 2004.
- Audit and Certification in Digital Preservation, Antwerpen, 14-16 April 2004.
- Trusted Digital Repositories for Cultural Heritage, Roma, 17-19 November 2003.
- The Long Term Preservation of Databases, Bern, 9-11 April 2003.
- XML as Preservation Strategy, Urbino, 9-11 October 2002
- Digitisation, Conservation, and Quality Control, Toledo, 23-25 June 2002.