Skip Navigation / Jump to Content
- Recent news, announcements, and a
starting point for your navigation
- Topic of the Month
- Aiming to bring together the
knowledge and expertise ERPANET has accumulated to date in the
field of digital preservation.
- Provides the community with access to
digital preservation professionals, makes available a resource
of authoritative answers to digital preservation questions, and
makes accessible examples of best practice.
- You must be registered to use the Advisory service.
- Authoritative online information services on digital
preservation, including review-based gateway to activities,
analytic reviews of pivotal published and online literature, and
assessment of relevant technical guidelines and standards.
- An aggregation of information sources on relevant
- An Open Archive set-up for the Electronic Resource
Preservation and Access Network (ERPANET) in conjunction with
DAEDALUS to provide an ePrints preservation and access facility
for the cultural and scientific heritage community.
- ERPANET have hosted a number of workshops and seminars
since 2002. Our seminars provide accessible and transferable
knowledge for digital preservation, our workshops promote and
develop new approaches to preservation challenges.
- Business Models, Amsterdam,
20-22 September 2004.
- Persistent Identifiers, Cork,
17-18 June 2004.
- File Formats for
Preservation, Wien, 10-11 May 2004.
- Appraisal of Scientific Data,
Lisboa, 15-17 Dec 2003.
- Metadata in Digital Preservation, Marburg, 3-5 September 2003.
- Web Archiving, Kerkira, 22-23
- Policies for Digital
Preservation, Paris, 29-30 January 2003.
- OAIS Training Seminar,
København, 28-29 November 2002.
- ERPANET@SOA2004: Introducing ERPANET's Knowledge Base, Glasgow, 30 August 2004.
- Audit and Certification in
Digital Preservation, Antwerpen, 14-16 April 2004.
- Trusted Digital Repositories for Cultural Heritage, Roma,
17-19 November 2003.
- The Long Term Preservation of Databases, Bern, 9-11 April 2003.
- XML as Preservation Strategy,
Urbino, 9-11 October 2002
- Digitisation, Conservation, and
Quality Control, Toledo, 23-25 June 2002.
- A suite of tools enabling institutions to approach their
digital preservation challenges proactively.
- Case studies analysing digital preservation experiences
and approaches in a variety of institutions and sectors.
- Discover more about ERPANET. This page details our mission, objectives,
associates and staff.
- Site Map
- Additional navigation and information regarding
the ERPANET website.
- Contact Us
- Provides a variety of methods to get in touch with ERPANET.
- User Administration
- Allows registration for some of our services. Existing
members can view and update their details.
- Download Charter (v4.1)
- The Charter provides a suite of principles enabling, among
others: better risk management; A framework for benchmarking
digital access and preservation practice; and a platform for